<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7752606?origin\x3dhttp://queen_mother.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Life is beautiful once again. At least for now cos it's like a little "holiday" since I've unloaded the various projects to my colleagues.

I'm now surfing via dial-up connection with my personal internet connection as I do not want to surf on my co's LAN connection cos the IT folks will be able to see where I'm surfing ...haha, cool. That's y I can blog now!!

Btw, its almost one year since me n hubby got married. How time flies....We were planning to go on a short trip during the anniversary but I would be starting my new job soon and would not be nice to take 2 days off in my 2nd week into the new job. Well, maybe we can go away on our ROM anniversaryin 3 mths time. Wow, come to think of it, that would be our 2nd ROM anniversary!

Anyway, so much for that.

Me and gang (work gang) went on another crabby dinner. It was Big Hands (or shall I call her Flappy hands since I'm used to calling her that) treat this time as she had emerged from THE SHIT HOLE. It was the same location but we had different crabs this time round. Absolutely wonderful. You should try the Butter Crabs and also the crab & fat beehoon in soup.

The Butter crab has a buttery, coconutish, light curry taste and each claw is as big as....hmm, a fat chicken drumbstick! The fat beehoon soup dish is also spectacular, much like fish beehoon soup with super fragrant broth except it's crab in it...NICE! *slurp*...

I'm serious, GO TRY IT...It's at Blk 232 AMK St 22...

~IntrO~

Queen Mother
Yummy mummy to little princess Ashleigh
Wife to Jeff His Royal Highness the SLOB

~ArchiveS~

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009

~ReadS~

Big Boobs
Small Boobs
Tam the SPG
Grump

~Twitter update~

    follow me on Twitter

    Leave a shout